Please be advised that the information contained in this snapshot is a brief summary of the benefits packages available to STT employees. There are differing circumstances that affect employee eligibility; the information within the STT Benefit Guide should be reviewed in full by every employee.
STT Security takes pride in being able to offer benefits to both full and part-time employees. While some of our competitors do not employ full-time staff or offer benefits to their employees, we honor the value that our people bring to our business. If possible, please utilize the coverage provided to you.
What benefits do we offer?
ALL EMPLOYEES upon hire:
Full access to our Employee Assistance Program called MyBHS. Our EAP provides you and your household members with free, confidential, in-the-moment support to help with personal or professional problems that may interfere with work or family responsibilities.
FULL TIME after 90 Days:
STT provides an industry-leading, comprehensive Medical benefits package after 90 days of employment for full-time employees (those averaging 30 or more hours per week) and their dependents are eligible to elect:
- National General medical and prescription drug insurance
- Delta Dental plan
- EyeMed vision insurance
- TelaDoc, a cutting-edge virtual doctor visit with $0 copay
- Paid Medical Leave
FULL TIME after one year service:
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance for employees and dependents
- Participation in the STT 401k Employees Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
Other STT Employee Perks
- No cost for basic uniforms
- Direct deposit and emailed pay stubs
- Employee recognition awards w. monetary compensation
- Service awards: 10 yrs, 15 yrs, 20 yrs, etc.
- Paid training
- For more information regarding when your coverage ends, changing coverage plans, the open enrollment period, additional copay figures, and more, please review the STT Benefits Guide in its entirety.