- Uniformed Officers
- Executive Protection
- Mobile Security
- Security Audits
- Security Consulting
- Emergency & Disaster Planning
Are you considering implementing a completely new security program, looking at the benefits of a switch from a proprietary “in-house” program, or simply seeking a better value contract security dollars? STT has over 40 years of experience in developing, evolving, and managing programs for a vast array of industries and client types.
Industry leading training, dedicated and available management, reporting mechanisms, use of technology, data collection, benefits packages, and personalized services are just a few of the reasons why businesses and organizations coast to coast have made the decision to partner with STT for their uniform security needs.
At STT we keep in mind the CUSTOM in CUSTOMer! We believe in listening to what our Customers say and then customizing known technology and services to their specific needs. At STT we are committed to taking our experience and expertise and combining them with our client’s needs. If you’re looking for a “can do” solutions provider you may have found your match.
We don’t just Talk the Talk but we Walk the Walk. We really do train our Officers and are glad to provide documentation when requested.
In addition to training required by the affiliated state licensing agency, the first step in each officers training is the completion of the Basic Security Officer training series, which is part of the University of STT Interactive Training Program. This program also includes one of the most important aspects of every Officers duties – Customer Service. Face it, our Officers are often the first and last people your employees, clients, tenants, customers, students, or visitors see!
From this foundation we then expand to industry specific, site specific, and various other internal training programs. First Aid, A.E.D., Hand Cuffs, Pepper Spray, etc. are also completed if so agreed upon.
Selection of Employees
Before being assigned all STT staff must:
1. Compete a detailed written Application for Employment
2. Comply with STT Minimum Physical Standards
3. Complete the STT written Pre-Interview Questionnaire
4. Complete a Preliminary Screening Interview
5. Undergo the STT Integrity Interview
6. Have previous employers contacted for a Reference Check
7. Complete Pre-Employment Psychological Testing
8. Be Fingerprinted and have a complete Criminal History Check performed
9. Comply with all State/local Licensing requirements
10. Be photographed and receive STT Identification
11. Agree to Participation in Random Drug Screening Process and complete Drug Testing (if required)
12. Be approved by the Client
Once hired we take the following steps to insure staff perform at 110%
1. 30/60/90 day Written Evaluations
2. Ongoing Semi-Annual Written Evaluations
3. STT Management utilize written, documented, PROGRESSIVE CORRECTIVE ACTION PROCEDURES
4. All staff participate in RANDOM DRUG SCREENING
5. The STT Corporate Management Team conducts on-site CONTRACT COMPLIANCE AUDITS on regular basis
6. We develop detailed, written STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES which are reviewed and approved by the Client concerning the actions of STT staff
7. On-going INDUSTRY & SITE SPECIFIC TRAINING
8. SERVICE AWARDS and MERITS